Installation steps can be found at Documentation Section
For client side, please completely delete all previous bits and temp files such as "list" for JexusManager.exe.
For server side, simply overwrite existing files in Jexus installation (such as /usr/jexus).New features in 1.1 RC
New features in 1.0 RTW
- Added Jexus page where Jexus extra settings can be edited.
New features in 1.0 RC3
- Added welcome page in client component.
- Added replay attack prevention.
- Added automatic certificate generation in server component.
Known issues in 1.0 RTW
- Fixed "server panel title always shows client machine name."
- Fixed "various dialogs do not have proper icons."
- Fixed "view certificate info crashes on Mono."
- Warning is showed if multiple clients connect to the same server.
- Warning is showed if client and server versions are not compatible.
- Update warnings for both client and server side.
- JexusManager.exe and RemoteServicesHost.exe exit with exceptions. (Mono issues. Won't fix.)
1.1 RTW is going to be released on July 31.